Current Positions Available
Interested candidates should apply in writing to Val Dixon on firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date 29 May 2019.
Foreign Language Teachers
An exciting opportunity has arisen for suitable candidates to teach foreign languages as elective subjects at Kearsney College.
Kearsney is seeking to employ German, Italian, French, Mandarin and Russian language teachers to teach Grade 8 and 9 pupils to a conversational level. Elective foreign language lessons are for one hour only, every Thursday morning. Classes will comprise of a maximum of 15 students. These positions will commence from Term 3 (16 July 2019). Appointments will be made on a one-year contract basis, to be reviewed annually.
Please send your CV to email@example.com by 03 June 2019.
Kearsney College is a leading independent boys’ school, situated on a 50ha estate near Durban, offering boarding and day schooling options.
Kearnsey is renowned for its academic excellence and an important component of our academic excellence programme is having highly qualified, motivated and professional teachers. As such we welcome CV’s from exceptional individuals who are:
· Highly qualified and SACE registered;
· Passionate about teaching boys;
· Innovative and dynamic;
· Proficient with technology in the classroom;
· Enthusiastic and approachable and able to develop constructive relationships with pupils;
· Prepared to fulfil boarding House duties; and
· Willing and able to coach one or more of the following sports: rugby, hockey, cricket, water polo, basketball, squash, and swimming.
Should you wish your details to be kept on file please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that a vacancy arises the database will be referred to and suitable candidates may be contacted to assess interest.