Current Positions Available
Teaching Posts from January 2023
Kearsney College is a leading independent boys’ school, situated on a 50ha estate near Durban, offering boarding and day schooling options.
Kearnsey is renowned for its academic excellence and an important component of our academic excellence programme is having highly qualified, motivated and professional teachers. As such we welcome CV’s from exceptional individuals who are:
- Highly qualified and SACE registered;
- Passionate about teaching boys;
- Innovative and dynamic;
- Proficient with technology in the classroom;
- Enthusiastic and approachable and able to develop constructive relationships with pupils;
- Prepared to fulfil boarding House duties; and
- Willing and able to coach one or more of the following sports: rugby, hockey, cricket, water polo, basketball, squash, and swimming.
Should you wish your details to be kept on file please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that a vacancy arises the database will be referred to and suitable candidates may be contacted to assess interest.