KCOB Sons of Old Boys Bursary Fund
Building greatness together by creating a Legacy for our Sons
“It is such a privilege to go to a school like Kearsney College, and we pride ourselves on having a strong legacy of Old Boys sending their sons and grandsons to our alma mater. We are passionate about helping and that happens by raising funds for the KCOB Bursary fund. To do this, we largely rely on the passionate generosity of our Old Boy network. We call on you to get involved and help make this happen.”
This bursary assists the sons and grandsons of Old Boys who may not have the means to continue their family ties with Kearsney. To contribute to this bursary and provide the next generation of Kearsney boys with the same life changing experience that each of us has had at Kearsney, please support our Kearsney Sons of Old Boys Bursary Fund.
Gifts can be given as a monthly donation from as little as R250 a month or you may prefer an annual gift, which is good for those who are not living in South Africa.
It is really quick, easy and safe to Pledge On Line – it will take you less than 3 minutes:
- Step 1: Provide your personal details (required to get your RSA tax certificate)
- Step 2: Select the cause “Sons of Old Boys Bursary Fund”
- Step 3: Provide your gift amount and bank details under ‘A’ for regular gifts.
- Annual gift: Those who do not have a South African bank account are asked to give annually.
- Or you can do an EFT into the Kearsney College Trust bank account | Standard Bank | Hillcrest 045726 | Account: 05 203 1276 | EFT Reference: The word Donor + your surname.
The KCOB Executive play an active role in managing the invested funds, in selecting the recipients with input from the Kearsney Headmaster and Marketing Team, and closely follow the performance of the recipients.
At least once or twice a year representatives of the KCOB Exec interview each recipient and look at inspiring and offering support where possible.